I have it! After years of pontificating. Numerous failed projects. Non starters. Writer's block mid way through the first chapter. Incoherent story arcs, or just babbling nonsense dressed up in profoundly shite jargon I think I may have it.

I have a premise. I have a distinct heading. The voice is audible. It is clear and concise in my mind. The journey seems easy to navigate. I have four distinct elementary processes. Four different stories. Four chartered courses, four ways to reach my intended destination.

I intend to mosey on down through the greenery to ensure completion of the first journey. I intend to soar majestically high above the ground free as a bird to complete my second journey. The third journey is an embittered one. Facing the searing heat will not be an easy task, though upon completion I will be able to reinvigorate my soul in the cool springs for the final leg of my journey.

As a matter of fact the process is one I am quite looking forward to.