I confess to be facing a challenging conundrum. I am unable to connect the pieces of the puzzle. I am lost at sea. The ferocious wind is pushing me ever more off course. The pelting rain has lashed upon my vessel, saturating my intended course. The story has had too much time to ferment in these conditions and I now find myself without a distinct heading.

My previously steadfast compass, perplexed by the environment has become magnetized and useless. The task has proved to be one of unenviable difficulty. Sufficiently navigating the correct route, whilst bypassing seemingly tempting alternative directions and avoiding all manner of peril associated with sea voyages has lead the narrative along a unchartered heading. Though, despite the present predicament I feel optimistic in arriving in our alloted destination.