I awaken and fill my lungs with a sharp gasp of air. My head feels about two sizes too big and that cold thing happens to my stomach. I turn onto my side. Big mistake. The swell inside my stomach becomes all encompassing and no sooner have I lethargically rotated than my stomach contorts and I race for the bathroom.

Crouching face down I try to collect my thoughts at the interlude. How had I ended in this state. My mind is racing, my breathing labored. I stumble out of the doorway and head back to bed.

I just want this unpleasantness to end I pull the covers over my head and absorb my mind into my thoughts. I lie there fully awake in a vegetated state.

Still my mind refuses to conclude it's incessant rambling.

I rise, put on my dressing gown and here I am. Still my brain refuses to relent. I had a cracking idea for a story, but it is now lost.

I confess that's the story of this Sunday morning!